The Importance of Providing Financial Security for Your Family
Are you one of those people who are always on tight budget and are thinking that they could not afford yet another form of expense, especially when this bill would be for insurance premiums? Well, if you think that having insurance coverage is the least of your priorities, then you should probably read on …. I promise not to bore you too much!
If your family depends on you for support, I want you to think of these three questions.
If you die tomorrow
- How much cash would your family NEED to maintain their quality of life?
- How much cash would your family HAVE to maintain their quality of life?
- How much can you AFFORD to pay every month to guarantee that your family will have enough cash to live relatively comfortably?
I WANT YOU TO REALLY THINK ABOUT THOSE QUESTIONS
“But I have mortgage protection if I die the mortgage will be paid off “Yes it will but your partner and children can’t eat a house that only works for “Hansel and Gretel” and what happens when the house is eaten … Now we have a problem ☹
“Ah Dave your all problems” I hear you say wait for it there is a solution that won’t break the bank or have anyone eating houses.
Imagine if you had the security of knowing that if something happens to you your family can have.
- A Cash lump sum and or regular income payments to be paid out when you die.
- Cover in place in an Instant.
- Lowest price on the market.
- Cover starting from €10.10 a month!
- Cancel the policy at any time without penalty.
- Pay monthly by direct debit to spread the cost!
BUT BUT BUT …..
“My friend in the pub (remember those days) said his life cover is costing him €30 a month for €250000, How come I am paying €60 for the same amount? “
Super that’s great for your friend on the high stool but what he has may not suit you! Do you smoke? Did you know that will increase your premium by almost double!!
That’s where someone like us comes in to save the day and find the best cover at the best price for you!! Not for the banks not for the life companies not even for me, this is about you and your family and your budget!
Still wondering why not book a free review here https://davidkelleher.ie/arrange-a-consultation/ and we will give you a professional and honest review of what you have or don’t have, who knows you might save money. And you won’t be bamboozled with jargon! We say it as it is 😊.