Child Savings Plan
Saving for your
As a parent, you want to give your child the best start to adult life. A solid second and third-level education may lead your child on to great accomplishments in later life – but it can be expensive. Starting to plan early for your children’s education is really helpful because it spreads the cost over a longer period. Plus, you can choose savings options that may bring higher growth potential. Children’s saving plans are specially designed to allow you to start shaping a future for your kids.
Who's it for?
- Parents who wish to save for their children's education.
- Relatives or god-parents who would like to put aside money for a child's future.
- Those happy to save for a period of 5 years or more.
Main features of this plan:
- Peace of mind - that your child will have the opportunity to learn and study in the future
- Smart savings - this plan makes full use of annual gift tax exemption limits.
- Flexibility - you can vary your payments whenever you like.
How does it work?
Starting a Child's Saving Plan is very simple.
- You can choose which life company to invest in at the outset. We can help with that.
- You'll need to decide how much you wish to put aside each month - it can be as little as €75. We can help you figure out how much you might need to save, depending on how long you plan to save.
- Then you can assign the policy to your child to maximize gift tax savings.
Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
Warning: If you invest in these products you may lose some or all of the money you invest.