Child Savings Plan
Saving for your
As a parent, you want to give your child the best start to adult life. A solid second and third-level education may lead your child on to great accomplishments in later life – but it can be expensive. Starting to plan early for your children’s education is really helpful because it spreads the cost over a longer period. Plus, you can choose savings options that may bring higher growth potential. Children’s saving plans are specially designed to allow you to start shaping a future for your kids.
Who's it for?
- Parents who wish to save for their children's education.
- Relatives or god-parents who would like to put aside money for a child's future.
- Those happy to save for a period of 5 years or more.
Main features of this plan:
- Peace of mind - that your child will have the opportunity to learn and study in the future
- Smart savings - this plan makes full use of annual gift tax exemption limits.
- Flexibility - you can vary your payments whenever you like.
How does it work?
Starting a Child's Saving Plan is very simple.
- You can choose which life company to invest in at the outset. We can help with that.
- You'll need to decide how much you wish to put aside each month - it can be as little as €75. We can help you figure out how much you might need to save, depending on how long you plan to save.
- Then you can assign the policy to your child to maximize gift tax savings.
Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
Warning: If you invest in these products you may lose some or all of the money you invest.
If tomorrow you were taken from this earthly planet, who would pay for your funeral? How confident are you that your loved ones would be... Read More
Have you ever considered what would happen if you got sick or injured and could not work? Could you run your house on... Read More
You probably consider dying to be one of the biggest risks you'll face. And to protect your family you might have life insurance in place. If you.... Read More
Whether you intend to save regularly or have a lump sum to invest, we have lots of sensible options to choose from. To help you make the... Read More
Investing a lump sum is a great option if you want an opportunity to grow your money over time. We offer access to funds with varying levels of risk and return. We can help you... Read More
As a parent, you want to give your child the best start to adult life. A solid second and third-level education may lead your child on to... Read More
Mortgage Protection Life Insurance is simply a decreasing benefit term life insurance. However, the monthly payment stays the same although... Read More